Saturday 16 June 2012

My First Post

Hey guys (and girls!) - So this is my first blog post, 2012 is going to be a big year for me and I'm doing this blog to help document it and get into this whole blogging thing.

So here's the situation - I'm GAY! No big deal right? Except for me, right now, it kinda is. I'm not out but hopefully will be at some point this year...

I've gone on the gay scenes in Brighton and London every now and then, and had some very random night out and met some very random people! Some stories of which I will no doubt share in the coming months.

Me - I'm mid 20s, relatively fit (although will lose a few pounds in the next few weeks I hope - it is summer right) and think I'm a decent guy - ok this is starting to sound like a profile pitch so I'll cut it short there

Hopefully you will like reading this blog and like what I have to say - and accompany me on this journey that is 2012.

Oh and feel free to message me telling me to write more as I may need some motivation to keep updating this! lol SUBSCRIBE

As I'm feeling summery - check out this cool surfing pic (not of me fyi) - I NEED to try doing this it looks amazing



No comments:

Post a Comment