Wednesday 5 December 2012

Coooooool guy at work

Hey everyone

So I'm going to dive straight into it as time seems precious these days...

There is this guy at work and I fancy him...a lot! The thing is, he's older than me and is straight I think so there is little chance of anything ever happening - but seriously he is crazy hot! Usually I can find a guy good looking but not fancy them as such until I know them a little, but this guy is just beyond that lol

He has quite a buff body so I think he must go to the gym but always dresses quite smart casual and seems real friendly - I'm a little annoyed I have no reason to talk to him as his work is absolutely nothing to do with mine but when the opportunity presents itself I'm going for it!

I'd rather have a drink down the pub than an office flirt, but hey either or both will do!



It will probably reveal how he is married etc but oh well I can dream! lol

Whenever I walk past his desk where that team is I always sneak a glance that way to see if he's there, I swear all the women at work must fancy him too - he has a calming and cool air also, just seems quite collected and happy and content - ie not miserable and obviously hating his job.

At my last work there was a guy who I found crazy hot too (again...older than me...I think I see a trend here...) but I'm afriad this new guy would win if they were to ever have a hot off, or old hot vs new hot lol

A random (and short) post but thought I would share some daydreaming thoughts with you all...

Anyone else have a nice distraction at work who you sneak a glance at every now and then?


GayLadForLife ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment