Thursday 13 September 2012

A Gay Opportunity...

OK, so I haven't updated this blog much lately but I have a valid reason...

I've got a new job - and this job is in.....London

Now I've often dreamed of getting a job there so I could move away from home and start meeting others gays and maybe even build a life for myself there

But now it has come, I'm actually really apprehensive...

What if I get there and nothing changes? What if I put myself out there and get nothing back? What if I continue to live this (somewhat) boring and sheltered life?

Suddenly, what I most wanted, I've become very fearful of...

What I do know however is that I've got to give this a go, or I will regret it...I've turned down other opportunities in my life through lack of confidence and it just can't continue - I got a life to live dammit! Also, its the things that are hard and scary that end up being the most worthwhile - change is never easy.

SCARY TIMES! Hopefully though this could, just maybe, be the start of something - who knows...

I've got a little bit of time yet so I can get used to the idea, but **** this looks like its happening! lol


London
London Bridge

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, sounds like a great situation!! NO FEAR just enjoy yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh exactly, NO FEAR, lets do this! lol Cheers Johnny P

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. London is the best city in the world for gays! you're going to love it there! the life in the general and all the gay parts of it also! Soho, Vauxhall, the bars the parties, meeting new people! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy for you and hope things work out for you in your new life. I know about fear all to well (I wrote about it last time) and don't let it stop you from what could be a great adventure. All the best.

    ReplyDelete