Friday 20 July 2012

Some cool (and hot!) celebs!

Hey Guys n Girls,

Thought I'd share some thought and pics of awesome/hot/cool/guys I fancy/celebs (lol):

Tyson Beckford



This guy is so hot and just oozes style, and seen him on tv couple times a real nice guy too I think.

Paul Walker



This guy definitely made Fast & Furious a whole lot better!

Armoury Nolasco



This guy is so cool and nice I would probably marry him if given the chance lol, here's another pic just becuase he is so cool!


Eric Dane



Need I say anymore? No...fyi eric keep the hair short, when its longer you look a lil sleazy - ok I take it back do whatever!

Ryan Phillipe



Cool dude - lookin a lil gangsta here too, he's obviously listening to his beats n felt really G so took of his shirt - no complaints here man

Idris Elba



When I first saw this guy on the office and he said "i'm aware of the effect I have on women" I thought yeh but are you aware of the effect on guys too? lol, he must be by now, if not I'll tell him!

David Boreanaz



Just found this pic...O...M...G - nuff said.

Shia LeBoeuf



Nice eyes mate - keep up the cool movied!

And that is all for this post, hope u guys enjoyed the list - those...basically...are the celebs I fancy! Not an exhaustive list by any means but whatcha think? good taste in guys? I think so!

#CiaoForNow

No comments:

Post a Comment